Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 4: North Shore Tenting Areas to Green Mountain House Hostel

North Shore Tenting Area to Green Mountain House Hostel - 10.7

I'm currently listening to coyote play a Johnny Cash song on guitar and watching a storm roll in. With all the trail nostalgia lately, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Jeff at Green Mountain House Hostel. I made the decision once I got to the road to call to see if Jeff had any room. If he didn't, I'd keep hiking BUT if he did, I would stay. He did.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Got some nickel size blisters around the metatarsal region on both my feet from the past few days. I got some supplies so hopefully I'll be able to get them to stabilize quickly.

Huge group here tonight consisting of AT hikers and one other LT hiker.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment